10 Blogger Outreach Tools You Should Need to Know for Every Campaign
Blogger outreach is the most prominent and productive technique to help you out if your intention is to create viral content that gets tons of social media shares and high-quality backlinks.
To phrase it a different way, a solid outreach plan is key to swift blog growth. As a result, bloggers must have a solid blogger outreach plan in mind. Use the finest blogger outreach tools to connect with the top influencers in your niche to build a solid outreach plan.
Best Blogger Outreach Tools:
It is a blogger outreach software and it was founded by Sujan Patel. It is a very effective outreach tool to generate leads, promote content, and build strong relationships with top industry influencers.
Features of Mailshake:
- Pre-written outreach templates: Users can detect from a wide collection of pre-written messages. We can generate a personalised email for our campaign by just answering a few questions.
- Automatic follow-ups: The most helpful feature is its option to schedule follow-up emails triggered by link clicks and it automatically stops the sequence when a reply is detected, handles unsubscribe emails, and ignores auto-responders.
- Personalization: You may combine fields in Mailshake to swiftly tailor your messages. You may get a preview of each email and make changes quickly.
- Powerful integrations: Mailshake integrates with premium services like Zapier, Google Forms, and Salesforce to help you plan your outreach campaign effectively.
- Email Outreach ($59/mo/user): This package offers email tracking, email personalization, A/B testing, and automated email sequences.
- Sales Engagement ($99/mo/user): This plan includes all Email Outreach plan features, plus social selling which is highly beneficial.
There are no free trials available, but they offer a 30-day refund policy.
Ninja Outreach is a web-based influencer outreach software that aids in the creation and implementation of blogger and influencer outreach initiatives. Ninja outreach is an all-in-one solution for reaching out to bloggers and influencers. It includes an email management tool that allows you to remain on top of your outreach efforts. Disney, Amazon, and Walmart are among its famous clients.
- Personalized influencer outreach messages: Ninja Outreach comes with a slew of outreach email templates that you can tweak to send the correct message to the appropriate people.
- Analytics and automation: You may schedule email sends and track metrics like open rates, click-through rates, and reply rates.
- Social media outreach: Use the tool to find Twitter and Instagram influencers and connect with them easily.
- Business lead generation: Enter your niche or area as the target keyword to find business leads from the tool’s database of millions of profiles. Each lead includes the name of the website, email address, and a number of followers. You may also submit a URL to retrieve a list of all associated email addresses.
Ninja Outreach has experimented with several price alternatives throughout the years. They also provide a seven-day free trial. The current price structure is as follows:
- Flex ($299/mo) – Ninja Outreach’s free plan allows you to connect one email account and send 10,000 emails each month to 1,000 contacts.
- Pro ($499/mo) – You may connect up to four email accounts and send 15,000 emails per month to 4,000 contacts with this plan.
By choosing for yearly payment, you may save 60% on any package.
SEMrush is one of the most recommended and provides a number of SEO and marketing solutions. This tool helps to manage outreach campaigns, identify potential leads, send emails, and track responses with SEMrush’s link-building tool.
- Link building tool: This tool helps to find prospects and also set up e-mail campaigns including follow-up of e-mails and can monitor the progress.
- Topic research: It helps to generate topics for the guest posts
- Rank tracking: Can track the rank of topic keywords and monitor progress.
- Domain Overview: View traffic and keyword metrics for every domain to estimate the link-building capabilities of any website.
- Back-link Data: Get backlink statistics for any site or URL to help you prioritise your link-building efforts.
SEMrush provides a 7-days free -trial plan. Plans for SEMrush start at $119.9 per month. With this basic package, you will have limited access to SEMrush tools and will be able to monitor up to 50 social media profiles.
BuzzSumo is used widely by top publishers like BuzzFeed and HubSpot. It is an effective marketing outreach tool and helps to find out influencers and also trending topics across niches.
- Influencers: Find top influencers in your field across numerous social media platforms, based on their interaction.
- Content Discovery: Discover top-performing content based on keywords or niches, and obtain content ideas for guest articles.
- Content research: Can examine your competitors’ social media analytics to see what themes are performing and what aren’t. You may also look at their backlink statistics to see if there are any link-building chances for you.
- Monitoring: Can set up alerts for keyword mentions, brand mentions, influencer activity, and more, to stay ahead of hot topics and events.
They provide a 7-day free trial with all plans. Their premium plans start at $99/ month and provide 5000 mentions per month and can enjoy up to five mentions. It has higher bandwidth and offers more access to tools and features.
Awario is a social media monitoring software that allows you to track brand mentions across multiple channels. In terms of outreach, you may search for top influencers and guest blogging possibilities by monitoring various keywords related to your niche.
- Lead Generation: Can find potential customers who are seeking similar products or services through social media posts or people who complain about your competitors.
- Email Alerts: Get daily or weekly mentions and direct mentions summaries from multiple platforms.
- Analytics: View statistics on how many mentions you get from one source and how many mentions you get over time. This view may also be filtered by positive, negative, and neutral remarks, and prominent influencers can be identified by social media networks.
Awario pricing is as low as $39/month and this plan offers upto 3 topics to monitor, 30,000 mentions per month and one team member.
Traacker is a perfect solution for each user who needs to reach influencers, build strong relationships, and also help to measure their impact on your business.
- Tools for tracking conversations.
- A variety of filtering options.
- The option to import existing contact.
You can access the platform through annual or multi-year subscriptions. For custom pricing, you’ll need to connect to the tracker executives directly.
This blogger outreach tool helps research influencers manage relationships and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient.
- Can automatically research influencers without losing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Automatically scour each website, discovers and record contact information, traffic statics, and much more.
Buzz stream packages starts at $49/month for one user and upto 1,00 contacts. Its premium packages offer support for three or more users, team features and upto 300,000 contacts.
Klear provides a simple way to find a relevant contact in your niche.
- Don’t have to spend time finding contact information, instead utilise it to create messages and communicate one on one with your list.
- Can discover hundreds or even thousands of influencers in your space.
- Can manage contacts to mine guest blog opportunities.
Inkybee provides you with a high level of service. It has similar features to other blogger outreach tools.
- Ongoing blog discovery feature. This software continuously scans the internet to find blogs in our niche.
- Points towards additional influencer opportunities.
- It targets the outreach campaign.
Tomoson is the best option if you need help reaching out to the top influencers in your space.
- There is a built-in audience.
- Free of cost, you can conduct a search, and review the results.
- You don’t have to search for influencers, instead you need to decide which one’s have the biggest impact on your business.
Blogger outreach is made easier with the help of these tools mentioned above. The ideal tool you require depends on your needs and current marketing stack.
Also Read : 25 Best Free SEO Tools In 2022