10+ Best Keyword Research Tools in 2022
Modern SEO requires extensive keyword research. Good quality keywords are one of the most efficient ways to bring continuous, quality traffic to your site, whether you’re beginning a new blog or developing your content strategy for an existing one. To help you conquer your content, we’ve produced a list of some of the top keyword research tools.
This article highlights ten of the greatest keyword research tools accessible, including both established and newly introduced solutions, ensuring that you’ll find one that suits your business or website’s demands. This tool provides comprehensive SEO data for a given keyword, such as keyword traffic, competitiveness, CPC, and top-ranking pages. Even if some keyword research tools are expensive, the monthly subscription fee is well worth the time and money saved.
What is a Keyword Research Tool?
The process of determining which words and phrases your target audience uses to search for websites and answers to questions on search engines is known as keyword research. A keyword can be a single or two words, but it can also be a full phrase or a question. Every business starts with assumptions about its clients and how they use the internet.
Best keyword research tools
SEMrush is much more than simply a keyword tool; SEMrush proposes 5-10 highly precise keywords that your competitors are already using instead of generating a list of keywords.
- Find more about long-tail keywords and ad group ideas.
- Get a yearly keyword trend report.
- Data on CPC distribution over the world
- Get full access to the keyword research toolkit.
- Organic traffic insights and keyword difficulty analysis
Ubersuggest is a programme that can help you find keywords more quickly. This tool, created by Neil Patel, is a free service that reveals how your target keywords are being researched and suggests alternative phrases that can help you develop your content.
One of the best keyword research tools for content authors today is Ahrefs. The platform gives the user a broad keyword report and uses clickstream data to provide unique click metrics.
- 1,000+ keyword recommendations with a precise keyword difficulty score
- More than 150 countries have supported it.
- Comprehensive SERP summary based on click metrics
#4 Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a simple keyword tool with only a few basic capabilities. Despite its lack of functionality, it is one of the most accurate keyword data sources available. The information is obtained directly from Google, and the findings are compatible with AdSense monetization.
- Use the bid range at the top of the page to find commercial keywords.
- Direct data on search traffic from Google’s search engine
- The greatest choice for business websites
- The phrase that pertains to a service, product, or website can be searched using keywords.
- It gives you statistics to assist you decide whether to use a keyword for current or new ads.
- The top monthly searches are listed in Google Keyword Planner.
#5 KW finder
Mangools, a developer known for creating the greatest keyword research tools across categories, created KWFinder. Along with a slew of additional capabilities, the KWFinder platform makes it simple to locate keywords with minimal SEO difficulty.
- A unique and straightforward user interface
- Keywords can be found in any language and in any location.
- Choose from the list of useful keywords.
- Learn how keywords compete with one another.
- Comprehensive assessments of search engine results pages, as well as suggestions
- You can use filters to narrow down the list of keyword suggestions.
#6 MOZ keyword Explorer
The Moz Keyword Explorer provides quick and easy keyword suggestions right out of the box. Moz’s SEO tool has all of the capabilities you’d expect from the greatest keyword research tools, as well as two additional data points.
- Organic CTR — This click-through rate indicates the number of clicks you may expect on Google’s first page.
- Priority score – A priority score is a sum of all the individual parameters that a typical programme considers when recommending keyword possibilities. It combines data on click-through rate, search traffic, and keyword difficulty to assist you in choosing the optimal phrases for your project.
- Receive keyword suggestions related to your search.
- Organic Click Through Rate and Priority Score for smart targeting
- Reports on site audit and ranking tracking are provided.
- Moz offers a one-month free trial period.
SpyFu is the best tool for analysing the SEO techniques of your competition. If you’re operating in a highly saturated niche, their keyword tool can help you find valuable, nearly untapped phrases.
- Understand the Different Types of Keywords
- Conduct preliminary research
- Expand Your Keyword Research
#8 Keyword Tool.io
Try Keyword Tool if you’re obsessed with keyword data mining. The platform is considered as one of the best keyword research tools on the market, with analysis for Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store, among others.
- Multiple search engine keywords (Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store)
- Suggestions for certain URLs
- A simple way to keep track of and organise your data
#9 Growth bar
GrowthBar is a fantastic tool for marketers and bloggers on the go who want to see ranking difficulty or keyword ideas alongside their search results. Content outline generation is a new feature that allows you to build content outlines for your blog or website in one click, complete with keywords, word counts, headers, photos, links, and more. It also helps you to investigate a competitor’s profile, which includes backlink data, organic keywords, Google/Facebook ad information, and other relevant information.
- Monitoring keyword rankings
- A precise difficulty rating
- Keyword suggestions for the long tail Keyword data that can be exported
- The page’s word count
Serpstat is a fantastic alternative if you’re looking for a full SEO suite that includes website analytics, a keyword research tool, SERP analysis, backlink analysis, a rank tracker, and website audit capabilities. It’s an all-in-one solution that aims to simplify the entire SEO sector.
These are some of the most effective keyword research tools currently accessible in the SEO market. Examine your budget first, and then choose what your brand’s SEO strategy should be focused on. Also, think about how you use keyword research. There are numerous methods for conducting keyword research. Limit your search to free keyword research tools if money is a concern. You can use some of the best-paid tools to increase your SEO if you want a more comprehensive set of tools.