Best Infographic Submission Sites list in 2021 With High DA
Infographic is the amalgamation of two words – Information and graphics. Therefore, the creation of creative and informative graphic content by infographic creators is referred to as infographics. Infographic submission helps users to find the content through graphics. Hence, high-quality infographics are basically the summary or reflection of the visual content design tool. Informative Infographic submission is the latest and most effective procedure that is utilized via social media for search engine optimization. These graphical representations depict some data integrated with contextual backlinks.
What are Infographic Submission Sites?
The infographic submission sites are those that are increasingly utilized by the online community and active users for various purposes of anchor text link building and sharing visual content. With the help of the informative data and quality graphics of these sites, it has become possible to create instant publishing of cool infographics that will become an appropriate combination of interesting information and creative graphics by graphic designers.
Working of Infographic Submission
The infographic portal submission is quite similar to image submission and works in the following steps:
The first thing you have to do is to go to the infographic websites or infographic plaza. There you will find the registration or log-in page. If you already have an account on that particular site, then provide the details required along with the password and log into your account. And, if you’re a new user, you have to register yourself by signing up and providing all the asked information.
Once you complete logging in or signing in, you have to complete your profile by providing details. Once done, you can submit the daily infographic in the selected or preferred category. The most important thing to remember is that saving the amazing infographics as public so that you can easily index them and share them with the public.
Also, make sure that the image in the infographics archive is appealing and informative so that the users think of sharing it with others. Also, the image must be saved with relevant keywords and quality backlinks to ensure good SEO performance. Moreover, as an author, your profile on the post infographics website should be properly filled in because a blank profile may cause a negative impact on the users. Also, make sure that you are using relevant tags appropriately.
Infographic Submission Sites
Why Use Infographic Submission?
Infographic Post has been gaining huge popularity and is being widely utilized among organizations and businesses in both the print and digital world. These submissions are an artistic, clear, and effective way of presenting information in a way so that you don’t have to lose the viewer’s attention. In this modern age, attention spans are thinning day by day and therefore the demand for a collection of infographic submission is increasing.
Moreover, quality infographic submission is an excellent way to uplift the reach of a company or organization, because:
● Awesome infographic makes it simpler for viewers to comprehend complicated information and learn fast.
● The infographic content is visually appealing and is easy to share.
● It helps you to showcase the expertise of you or your organization in a specific field and also helps to build a sense of creativity.
Infographic submission sites are a great way of increasing the online following of your business and promoting it.
How to Find an Infographic Submission Site?
To promote an attractive infographic to as many viewers as possible, finding an infographic submission websites are mandatory. These infographic directories would give you the opportunity to reach a larger mass by spreading your word.
There are directories of infographics sites to post daily infographics on. However, to select the right one among them you have to check their latest posts to make sure whether or not they are worthy of putting extra effort or worth submitting. For that, you have to collect a large variety of sites and make a note of their SEO ranks. The things you should consider are:
● Already posted infographic journals on their websites
● Overall syntax and grammar
● The overall design of the website
● Domain authority
● Needs for online submission form
The greater appealing the criteria of a website are, the more appropriate it would be for basic submissions.
DoFollow vs NoFollow Infographic Submission Sites
The Nofollow Backlink infographic submission sites are the ways authors can ask the search engines not to count some specific infographic submission link to other pages so that it blocks the “votes” in favour of other website’s contents. By doing that, the authors can avoid issues with search engines thinking that they are trading influence or are involved in unacceptable SEO schemes. Therefore these are instant approval infographics submission sites.
On the other hand, DoFollow backlink infographics submission sites help to increase the visibility of the cool infographics as they are able to create an impact on the SEO rankings. Moreover, the DoFollow infographic sites can be passed through the Page Rank algorithm of Google. But, it restricts the improvement of quality link juice.
Step by Step Process of Infographic Submission
Submitting a wide range of categories of infographic blogs is an investment, therefore you require to ensure that it’s worthwhile. If done appropriately, promoting infographic marketing can be an immensely advantageous procedure for increasing content productivity. By utilizing the following steps, the infographics marketing submissions can be performed:
● Create a good infographic blog, with the help of a professional designer. Make the types of content or infographic description interesting by selecting popular topics, attractive infographic titles and custom descriptions related to your products, vertical, or industry.
● To drive more traffic to your infographic marketing, choose a website according to the rankings, domain authority, overall design, etc.
● Choose websites that will post your quality infographics immediately without any whims or restrictions. The NoFollow websites are very beneficial for this purpose because these infographics sites will drive the digital marketing and will also drive the audience monthly traffic towards your post.
● Attach a well-written summary to your awesome infographic and modify it according to the design of the overall submission.
● Keep in touch with the bloggers and double the outreach of your infographic bee. You can also get the reference of more infographic design services from them.
Pros of Using Infographic Submission Sites
Following are the advantages of utilizing infographic submission sharing sites:
● The infographic submission format enhances the strategy of content marketing. Consequently, with information over the images, it would help a person to easily summarize your thoughts behind the beautiful infographics. Also, the infographic resource sites are attractive and easy to understand.
● These social media sites help to gain more boost by promoting your product marketing strategy. It also makes the subject interesting because of more use of images and less of theory. Moreover, as the shit hot infographics are sharable, interested people can readily share them in their own network. Also, the sites offer really appreciable SEO ranking.
● The sites drive a massive amount of traffic towards your website. Also, the sites are extremely helpful to prove your worth in the industry and would showcase your research and knowledge about the product via visual representations.
Do Free Infographic Sites Pass Link Juice?
Link Juice is passed by the free infographic submission sites only when the sites appear high in SERPs and they contain high-quality user-generated content. Also, if the sites have comparatively few outbound affiliate links and a high page rank, then they can pass Link Juice.
Is Infographic Submission Relevant in 2021?
Creative infographic submissions are still relevant in 2021 because they complement blogging, they increase audience engagement, they’re helpful for the non-readers, and also they reinforce the branding by promoting the infographic database of an organization.
Does Infographic Submission Help in SEO?
Infographic submissions are the most effective procedure utilized for SEO through various digital media platforms. As an original infographic is used to get the benefits of SEO through important information sharing in the form of a Dynamite infographic, you can increase the SEO ranking by bringing more audience back to your infographic directory.
Do’s and Don’ts of Infographic Submission Sites
Do’s of infographic submission sites
● The infographic gallery must be appealing and informative for users so that they share it in their circle.
●The profile and contact form of the author should be completely filled.
● Related and relevant tags and pricing options and instant publication should be used.
● The blog posts must be saved with relevant keywords for better search engine rankings.
Don’ts of infographic submission sites
● Don’t make the graphic design complicated and don’t use duplicate content
● Don’t restrict the submission with any privacy options
● Don’t keep any blank portion in the author’s details
● Don’t use irrelevant tags or keywords that can affect your search engine optimization
7 Best Practices in Infographic Submission Sites
● The infographic sites provide a well-constructed researched collection of infographics.
● The infographic submission websites offer a clear message to the author so that the viewer can easily understand it.
● The flow and design of the guest posts are attractive and uncomplicated.
● A wide variety of infographics such as timeline, flow chart, custom anchor, number information, visualized article, useful baits, current events everything is displayed.
● The infographic submission websites help to educate, inspire, persuade, and entertain.
● The sites define the comparison, history, and journey of an organization.
● It helps to do social promotion i.e. to find a wide range of target audiences on the social media platforms by enabling potential customers.